NEW Daily Sadhana Practice Book
July 2015 edition
This high quality publication includes beautifully detailed colour images of the deities we visualize, many new translations and improved transliteration. Many dedicated students have worked on this book over several years to ensure that it is both what Rinpoche wants, as well as what we need. The new Daily Sadhana Practice Book is available in printed form (with its accompanying practice CD) and in downloadable form (pdf, epub and kindle with mp3 files). When you purchase a printed copy, access to the downloadable version is automatically included.
The practice book and audio files are available in four different packages, based on the empowerments you have received.
Please purchase only the practices and texts for which you have received an empowerment. We trust you to respect this. For a complete list of empowerments given to the Rigpa sangha since 1977, visit the Rigpa Shedra Wiki article.
The text for the dharmapala practice of Kasung Magön Chamdral is restricted and available separately upon request.
To submit your request, please fill the online request form. Please wait for the reply before ordering your Sadhana Book.
Note: If you buy the version of the practice book you qualify for now and then receive a new empowerment, let Zam know and they will send you the extra parts of the text you can now practise. You will only need to pay the price of postage and packing.
See below for a description of the items included and various formats offered.
Package 1 - for students who have received a Guru Rinpoche empowerment (such as Tendrel Nyesel, Rigdzin Düpa or Tukdrup Barché Künsel):
- Riwo Sangchö & Lungta Prayers
- Tendrel Nyesel
- Additional Practices (Heart Sutra and Senge Dongma only)
- Prayers to Tara
- Brief Dharmapalas
- Confession and Fulfilment (Yeshé Kuchokma)
- Tsok Offering Prayers (without the Vajrakilaya Tsok)
- Prayers to Guru Rinpoche
- Conclusion to The Brief Tsok Feast Offering for Tendrel Nyesel
- Conclusion to The Brief Practice of Tendrel Nyesel
- Dedication and Long Life Prayers
- Additional Prayers and Practices
- Confession and Fulfilment—Narak Kongshak
- Aspiration Prayers
Package 2 - for students who have also received a Vajrakilaya empowerment:
- Package 1 + Vajrakilaya daily practice and Vajrakilaya Tsok
Package 3 - for Dzogchen Mandala Students:
- Package 2 + complete additional practices (including Damdrip Nyepa Kunsel, Dukkar, Dorjé Dermo and Marici practices)
Package 4 - for students who have also received a Dorjé Drolö empowerment:
- Package 3 + Dorjé Drolö sadhana
downloadable files or printed copy
- Size and binding of the printed book
Loose-leaf, or in a ring binder.
- Tibetan script
An alternative printed edition containing the transliteration and English translation but not Tibetan script will be available later, most probably towards the end of 2015. The epub and kindle versions already include versions without Tibetan script.
- The downloadable versions of the practice text include three formats: